Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, https://protechus.wordpress.com/2019/03/30/an-introduction-to-inventors/ I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how do you get a patent good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full line of services not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and how to get a patent have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick browse your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, which means they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.